Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, July 11, 2014

WEDDING 2014 | Christina + Kevin - Captain Bills

I still can't believe two of my very best friends are married!  Christina + Kevin made that walk down the aisle on June 14 and proceeded to throw one of the best celebrations at Captain Bill's in Bayshore.  I was so happy to not only be one of the guests tearing up the dance floor and indulging in all the delicious grub (seriously, the cocktail hour was insane!), but also had the honor of hanging with the Groomy before the ceremony to take some "Getting Ready" photos.





Mama Grogan helping Kevin with his awesome cufflinks.




So GQ.










Some of the boys - they all look so handsome <3




Literally the only 3 photos I took during the ceremony but I think it sums it up quite nicely <3



Love this candid moment between Christina's brother in law, Charlie, and his daughter, Gracie Girl <3


Perfection!


I get by with a little help from my friends.


Photobomb award of the year goes to... Devin!








Murica!


<333333


Gracie Girl <3


My CJ has gotten so big - love this little guy <3





CJ loves his Auntie <3










I loved every detail of this Nautical/Flag Day wedding.  It was just perfection!







The Bridesmaids and their parents!









Everything after this point was a bit hazy since I was having a little too much fun on the dance floor (and with the delicious Rum Punch being served - seriously, a drink is THAT much better when served in a mason jar).





Christina dancing to some Disney tunes with 2 of her favorite Christophers.


Mary for the WIN!



HAHA Classic!


GO GRANNY!





Christina sharing a dance with Mama Gordon to a little Gilmore Girls.


Kevin having a special moment with his Mama.


And Christina tearing up the floor with her Dad.


Always Classy.



A little hotel after party.


And I will end on this note because this photo was 3 years in the making.  We took a similar photo at my wedding after party 3 years ago and this was on the must take list for the night.  Too bad I ruined it with my PJs and obvious tired (::cough:: had way too much to drink ::cough::) face.  Awkward hand holding at its finest <3

Congratulations again my friends!  Love you both and wish you nothing but happiness and lots of little Grogans running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment