Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, July 21, 2014

PORTRAITS 2014 | Sosa Family - Forest Park

I've lived in Queens for almost 7 years now and I have never once been to Forest Park.  Well I finally got a chance to visit there with one of my favorite families, The Sosas!  Gabby and Ricky wanted to get some updated family portraits with their little peanut, Isabella, so me, my husband, and our little girl joined them for a nice little stroll through the park to take some =)






Look at that smile!










HA I love the picture of them both yelling!


And then there was this guy with his pet lizard...






I feel the photo to the left really paints a picture of Gabby's daily life =)








No comments:

Post a Comment