Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PORTRAITS 2014 | Rocco

I got together with one of my favorite little buddies last weekend for his spring session.  I can't believe how big Rocco has gotten.  It seems like only yesterday that I met him at his baptism, and now he's 2 years old, walking around and talking up a storm - mostly saying "NO!" =)

I'd be lying if I said Rocco wasn't coaxed with some M&Ms during this session.  Only like 1 or 2 though I swear....ok maybe 10..... or 17.... 20.... ok a whole bag!  





Ready for summer, Rocco?  You and me both!





All ready to cheer on his favorite team and Jeter's last season!



He washes dishes girls - he's a keeper =)


And what better way to end a session then with a pint of Ben & Jerrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment