Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NEWBORN 2014 | Gino Anthony

After making Mommy and Daddy wait a few more weeks than expected, baby Gino Anthony finally made his debut on March 20th.  I was so happy to meet this little man this past weekend.  He's beyond precious - just look that that face!



Loving the full head of hair!



UGH I just wanted to squeeze those cheeks!





I can't get over this cute knitted Giraffe outfit made for him by his Grandma - too precious!


We know I love me some OWLS!  And the Elephant ears <3333


Dreaming of next season...


I have to find out the name of this Etsy seller but I am head over heels in love with this blanket.  A gift from a friend/bridesmaid at their wedding, the shiny blue part is actually made from a piece of fabric cut from her bridesmaid dress!  Such a cute idea!



Another knit outfit from Grandma <3


This kid's already a stud.  I can't with the bowtie!


No comments:

Post a Comment