Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, December 9, 2013

Natalie's First Christmas 2013

Nothing makes this Holiday season any better than knowing that I get to spend it with this little one.

So excited to celebrate Natalie's First Christmas!

And I have also made the decision that when the weather gets nicer she will permanently be in ruffled rompers.  Done deal!  I adore this romper I picked up from LoveByCC.  If anyone is looking for cute outfits for photo shoots or just because, check her out at www.lovebycc.com.










Always sticking that tongue out!

And because no photo shoot would be complete with out one moment of tears and a big yawn asking "Are we done yet?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment