Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

PORTRAITS 2013 | Sean Joseph 1st Birthday

It was almost a year to the day that I first met this little stud muffin.  I've seen Sean Joseph as newborn baby, then a few months later delighting in the joys of Christmas time, and now seeing him as a 1 year old walking around is surreal.  I have never seen this child without a smile on his face and I don't think I ever will.

Happy 1st Birthday Sean Joseph!!!


Getting ready to cruise for chicks.








And who can forget Bailey girl - only the cutest dog in existence.





I'm sorry Bailey - are we boring you?

Time for a little flashback to one year ago...

...and now <3




Coolest toy EVER!  I wish I had my own roller coaster in the backyard when I was his age!




And what birthday would be complete without CAKE!


It's our general consensus that he did indeed eat a Smurf.







Yeah, I think it's bath time.

And after his quick bath, he returns as a superhero.





No comments:

Post a Comment