Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HOLIDAY 2012 | Sean Joseph

I have been sitting on my hands for a few weeks DYING to post this little cutie pie!  Now that Mommy and Daddy have sent out all their Holiday cards, I now bring you little Sean Joseph!

You might remember Sean from his newborn shoot back in August when he was just 2 weeks old.  Well now he is one of the happiest 4-month olds around and his laugh can just bring the silliest of grins to your face.  And I said it during his newborn shoot and I will say it again:  I CAN'T TAKE THAT HAIR!!!


This shoot of course would not be complete without Bailey!

Such a happy little munchkin!






Precious!





All he wanted to do was eat those lights!





While Sean had a little outfit change, we of course took this as an opportunity for Bailey's glam shots.

Ooo that face!






The beautiful family!






No comments:

Post a Comment