Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HOLIDAY 2012 | Ryan + Jillian

I'm a little biased when I say this was my favorite Holiday shoot this year (considering I'm the very proud of Aunt of these two).  I give you Ryan and Jillian - my two favorite (and only) nephew and niece!  I love these two to death - even when Ryan is making me watch the Lion King for the umpteenth time and Jillian is wailing her head off!

Santa, give them all the presents you have in that sack of yours =)


My nephew Ryan =)



HOME ALONE!


And my peanut, Jillian, posing for her First Christmas photo =)








Love them and Jillian was definitely the best present we all received this year!


I saw these personalized Jammies on Personal Creations and I HAD to get them for them - too cute!

I love those faces =)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the mention. The pictures are beautiful. We're glad you enjoyed our personalized pajamas. - Jose (Personal Creations)

    ReplyDelete