Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MARRIED: Michelle + Margaret | City Hall Restaurant

Love is a very beautiful thing in this world and there was plenty of love surrounding Michelle and Margaret on their September wedding day.  I spent a little time with these two and their beautiful daughter, Marlenny, at their engagement session earlier this year and I could see how deeply they cared for one another and how they couldn't wait to make it official.

Vendor List
Hotel/Getting Ready Site:  Hyatt Regency - Jersey City
Wedding Planner:  Events by Christa
Florist: Mel Furukawa
Limo: Erik Estrella
Favors: Jesslyn (friend)
Makeup/Hair: Natasha Dean
Michelle's Gown and Shoes: David's Bridal
Margaret's Suit: J. Crew  

The girls started off their beautiful wedding day getting dolled up at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City.  You certainly can't beat this view from the bridal suite!






Every girl needs her accessories.













Michelle gets zipped up with a little help from her mother.



I adore these shoes!





A little moment shared with her mother before heading off to the wedding.




Always daddy's little girl.


I absolutely love this photo of Michelle's parents with Michelle looking on in the background.

We have arrived at City Hall Restaurant where both the ceremony and reception took place.  This was my first time here and I absolutely loved it.  Everything from the decor to the food was outstanding!

I also want to give a very special shout out to my girl Christa from Events by Christa for the amazing job she did organizing and executing this wedding.  Every detail for Michelle and Margaret's big day was just perfect and the event as a whole couldn't have ran more smoothly.

The Granite Room all ready for the ceremony.





Margaret arrives at the restaurant and is all smiles =)


















A beautiful first kiss filled with nothing but love and devotion.


I felt so honored when Michelle and Margaret asked for me to sign their marriage license as a witness alongside their Christa.  Not only did they allow me to capture the memory of their wedding day, but now I was a real part of making it official.  Thank you both for including me in this - it really meant a lot to me!



The Granite Room has been transformed for the reception and it look my breath away with its simple and intimate feel.





Before they shared their first dance as a married couple, Michelle and Margaret said a few heartfelt words to their guests which brought tears to everyone in the room, myself included.





Michelle takes the floor with her happy father...

...and Margaret graces the dances floor with her proud uncle.

Time for cake!



And the rest of the evening was the true meaning of "Dance Party".  The floor was packed all night long!






The evening wouldn't be complete with out a little garter/bouquet toss!




These mini cupcakes made by their good friend Jesslyn were the perfect send off for their guests and they were sooooo good!


Congratulations again to you both and thank you from the bottom of my heart for including me in your marriage celebration.  It was a true joy to work with you and witness your love for one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment