Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, October 1, 2012

ENGAGED: Patricia + Andrew

Patricia and Andrew may just be one of the cutest couples I've ever met.  I had so much fun photographing them at their recent engagement session.  Andrew, a merchant marine, only has a little time before he heads out to the open waters again, so it was so nice to be able to capture their time together while he's home.  It was actually quite a learning experience for me as I discovered two things:

1)  There is a boat marina in the neighborhood where I grew up that I never knew existed.

2)  I apparently smile while I take photos.  I had no idea I did this until it was pointed out to me by Patricia.  She said she loved it because it actually made her smile more and makes me seem like I really enjoy what I do.  Well I guess she's got a point there!

We headed down to the mystery marina where Andrew has spent many a day working on some of the boats docked there.  I love that their choice of location for the shoot had a special meaning to them both.



They were so cute making each other laugh throughout the whole shoot.


I love that all I had to say was "Titanic" and they went for it!

In all the time Andrew's been working on tug boats, it's a safe bet to say this is best thing he's ever hauled in.


I'm so happy they decided to include their baby Brian in the photo shoot for a few photos.  I love me a cute little furball!





Andrew is such a Casanova.


Patricia has such a beautiful, bright smile that lights up her whole face!




Bear hug!




This little guy runs this marina - don't mess with him.



And more laughter =)





1 comment: