Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, August 30, 2012

NEWBORN: Jillian Francesca


I had to hold off on posting my adorable niece's newborn photos until announcements were sent out.  Finally, I can share Jillian's cuteness with everyone!  These photos were taken when she was a little over a week old and I didn't think she could get any more precious than the day she was born.  She's proved me wrong thus far, she gets more and more precious every time I see her.  We couldn't do a full shoot because she was totally not feeling it that day but she'll have to get used to her Aunt Jessie sticking that camera in her face for the rest of her life.  Her big brother Ryan has!



I would like to give a special shout out to my girl, Dawn, of Diva Baby NYC for making this beautiful headband!  Check out her Facebook page for more of her items!




I can't even with this outfit!  Thanks to Ruffle Butts, my niece is now ready for her debut ballet recital. Yes, Ruffle Butts!  How could you not purchase something from a site with that name!


1 comment: