Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's BABY DAY!!!

Today, I am so happy because at exactly 1pm today (or sometime around there), my beautiful sister-in-law and brother, along with my nephew Ryan, will welcome a new addition to their family!  The mystery will finally be solved:  Boy or Girl?  And an even bigger mystery will be solved:  what is this kid's name?! (this has been an on-going debate for months!).

I went to visit with Jaime (my sister-in-law) yesterday to see her before the big day.  We also took this as an opportunity to finally get those "belly" shots we've been talking about doing (nothing like waiting until the absolute last minute!).

I met up at their apartment after work only to find this little lion "hiding in the jungle" (quote my nephew).



The bassenet is all set and ready to go!


We can finally open this present!


Here's hoping this new addition gets those baby blues like big brother!


Mommy can't wait for you to arrive....


.... because she can't take this heat anymore!



I feel I need to explain why the onsie is crooked and upside down and the answer is simply because that is the baby's current position.  Jaime also felt this needed some clearly up, otherwise it just looks weird.


Get out there and play your Numbers and Win 4!



Girl or Boy?  We'll know in a few hours!!!  I can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew and godchild!

No comments:

Post a Comment