Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NEWBORN: Layla + Family

I had the pleasure of spending a Sunday morning in the Hoboken home of newborn baby Layla.  At just 10 days old, this little girl has already been surrounded by so much love from her proud parents and big sister, Lucille.  Even Grandma, Grandpa and Murphy the dog flew in from Colorado just to meet the new addition to the beautiful family.


Meet baby Layla and her precious little face!









She's Daddy's little girl (I just love the way she's smiling up at)...


and Mommy's little princess.


And say hello to her big sister, Lucille.  I could not get over her adorable pink Polo dress!  She's such a sweetie and kept giving me hugs throughout the session and even poured me a cup of tea from her tea set =)

"Here Daddy - have some of my cupcake!"



Lucy loves her little sister.


Murphy the dog was such a good boy during the whole shoot.





Lucy took a painting break.








No comments:

Post a Comment