Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, June 25, 2012

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Since my Dad can sometimes be difficult to shop for, this Father's Day my brother and I decided to go with a gift we knew he'd love - a night fishing trip for some stripe bass and blue fish.  So this past weekend, the three of us, along with my husband, headed out to City Island for our adventure aboard the Riptide III (the very same boat I had enjoyed many a booze cruise in previous years).  Although the fish were not very cooperative that evening (seriously, a boat full of 25 fisherman and only 5 fish caught in 6 hours!!!), that did not ruin our good time on one of the most beautiful nights to be on the water.




My dad enjoying a nice cold one before taking off.


Three of my favorite boys.


Such a clear beautiful day to be on the water.



Sushi anyone?






I absolutely ADORE this photo of my father.  I think I see a framed photo gift for him the near future!


The sun begins to set - just beautiful!


One of the 5 fish caught that night (none of which were ours).





I'll end with this sunset.  I just look at it and instantly hear the opening song from "The Lion King".

No comments:

Post a Comment