Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PORTRAITS: Skylar | Pelham Bay Park

Ladies and Gentlemen:  Remember this girl's face because I swear she is going places!  I'd like you to meet Skylar - one of the prettiest, funniest, and the most energetic young girls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I had such a blast this past Saturday photographing her in Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx.  We talked extensively about the Twilight saga, her love for Logan Lerman and why I am CRAZY for not having read the Hunger Games yet (don't worry Sky - it's next on my list!).  I hope to be able to work with her again in the future and to see that smiling face on the silver screen real soon!

Fun Fact for all my Sopranos fans out there:  This little actress played a younger version of Janice Soprano in the last season of the show!










Have I mentioned her love of all things Twilight?  Well, of course we had to find a perfect setting for this real-life Bella.






No comments:

Post a Comment