Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, May 7, 2012

One Year Later...

It's hard to believe that one year ago today, I put on my beautifully ruffled San Patrick gown, held my stunning bouquet of flowers (courtesy of Designs By Rose), and walked down that long aisle at St. Benedict's Church on my father's arm to marry the best guy I know.  After two years of planning the flowers, the music, the food, the decor, the "blah", "blah", "blah", nothing else mattered to us that day but each other and the fact that we both get to spend the rest of lives with our best friend.  It was definitely one of the best days of our lives and the first of many we'll share together until we are old and gray.

Happy First Year Anniversary to my husband, Chris!




All photos in slide show courtesy of Nick from Duet Photography.
Song - "Spin Me Around" by Patent Pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment