Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Shades of green, colorful kilts, waving flags, bagpipes and shamrocks - that's what filled my beautiful, sunny day on Sunday, March 12 at the annual Throggs Neck St. Patrick's Day parade.  It was a fun-filled day with my family and friends outside of McGee's Tavern as we watched the paraders march their way down E. Tremont Avenue while I sipped on my new beverage of choice, Angry Orchard Hard Cider, (give it a try, you won't be disappointed).

To all those celebrating the holiday tomorrow, I would like to wish you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day and be safe!

To see these and more photos from the event, check out the album on my Facebook page!



My old stomping ground (formerly The Fiddler's Elbow).





Let the parade begin...




My aunt's festive earrings which I purchased for her when I was little - love that she still has them!












All the local cheerleaders doing their thing.









We encountered some characters along the way.



Some donned their Irish headdress.




I thought this was the sweetest thing.

I loved all the girls dressed in there Irish Step Dancing dresses.







And one of my favorite parts of the parade... all the cute marching puppies decked out for the holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment