Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

CHRISTENING: Martina + Ellie | Mediterraneo

Sunday, February 26 was a special day for not one but two beautiful girls.  I was so happy to share in the joy of Martina and Ellie's baptism alongside her adoring family.  You could tell how much these girls were loved by all the happy faces surrounding them and the arms reaching out to get a chance to hold them.  I myself fell instantly head over heels with both of these little girls and their older sister, Eva.

To see these and more photos from the event, check out the album on my Facebook page!

We started the day off at the family's beautiful home where everyone got decked out in their Sunday's best.




Time to meet Ellie!


And her twin sister, Martina!



Look at those chubby legs!

Their big sister, Eva, getting ready for the big day!





The godmothers enjoying some one-on-one time with their goddaughters.


Peek-A-Boo... I see you Martina!



The Proud Godparents.

And the happy parents.

A little Prosecco toast before heading to the church!


We now head to Holy Innocents in Pleasantville, NY for the main event!








A special blessing for the fathers.  I love the way Ellie is smiling at the priest.


After the church, everyone made their way to their family-owned restaurant, Mediterraneo in Pleasantville, NY.  Little side note:  the food is PHENOMENAL and you should definitely go here for dinner!  I will certainly be making my way back here in the near future.



Bottle of Red... Bottle of White.

Mmmm, Bruschetta (my weakness!)




I LOVED the decor in this restaurant.


It sure is!


Awww kissy-face!




I was so intrigued by the swirly bottle on the bar so I asked the bartender about it.  It's actually homemade Grappa.  I hear that stuff is very strong so I steered clear (but, maybe next time!).







A toast from Martina and Ellie's father.

And a toast from one of their grandfathers.  This man made me cry!


How cute is this little girl cheering her Grandpa on after his toast?!


A call home to Martina and Ellie's aunt in Italy.


I can't with Grandpa - he's just adorable!




Ring around the Rosie.




It's time for cake!

Congratulations again to Martina and Ellie and thank you for allowing me to spend an amazing Sunday with you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment