Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"The View from Here"

If you follow me on Facebook, you've noticed I've been participating in "Project 52" - a photo challenge to capture an image each week with a different theme.  This week's theme was "The View from Here".  I had it in my mind this weekend to get a nice photo from the top of Windham Mountain thinking it would fit the theme perfectly.  While sitting down this morning editing some photos before heading off to work, I turned to my left and just like always my cat, Dexter, was chilling on the couch staring out the window.  I decided to snap his photo and use it for this week's theme instead because this seems to always be "the view" I have from my desk while working.

No comments:

Post a Comment