Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, February 10, 2012

A Collection of Instagrams - Foodie Edition

Here's another edition of my collection of Instagram photos.  As I was going through them all, I realized I took quite a few shots of the food I have eaten over the past few months.  All I can say after seeing all this again:  LET'S EAT!

(from left to right)
1)  Pat's Cheese Steakl - Philadelpghia, PA
2)  Nutella Crepe
3)  Beef Chili
4)  Buffalo Chicken Panini
5)  Cookie Dough Truffles
6)  Ice Cream Birthday Cake
7)  Chicken Pot Pie
8)  Gravy Fries
9)  Spaghetti in a Sausage & Mushroom Sauce
10)  Same as #9 but we had to add the Texas Toast!
11)  Cherry Valley's "Beast" Sandwich with Mozzarella Fries
12)  good ol' Chicken Cutlets
13)  Shrimp Oreganata with Roasted Potaties and Broccoli
14)  Apple Pie
15)  Thanksgiving Dinner!
16)  Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich with Sweet Potatoes
17)  Smothered Pork Chops, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
18)  Tiramisu Cookies and Snickerdoodles
19)  Cookie Dough Brownies
20)  Avocado Eggrolls from the Cheesecake Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment