Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ry-Ry!

Today marks 3 years since a very special "character" in my life was born - my nephew, Ryan Michael.  I wanted to take this time to wish him a very wonderful and happy birthday.  We are all grateful that you flew through the "terrible 2's" with ease and look forward to the exciting things you will do in the next year of your life.  I see only smiles and laughter ahead (with maybe a pinch of a tempter-tantrum - but we'll deal with it).
Love you little buddy!

I'm sure you've seen this little guy on my blog ::cough:: A LOT ::cough::, but I figured I'd give you a glimpse into his lifestyle.

He's got some insane baby blues...



He's a connoisseur of fine cuisine...  


He always rocks the latest in high fashion...



He's always up for a drink or two...

He likes to keep in shape with sports and exercise...

He's good with the ladies...


He's got an infectious laugh...


And most important of all, he's always ready to ROCK...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments: