Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back in the Game!

Hey y'all!

Sorry for the lack of posts for the new year but I just returned from an amazing week in Jamaica with my husband for our honeymoon (it only took us exactly 8 months to the day after the wedding to take this trip but some things are worth the wait!).  I can't wait to share with you later on this week the beautiful scenery we got to stare at all week long.  It was our second time visiting Jamaica and I think it was even more breath taking than the first time.

If you follow me on Facebook, you caught a glimpse into our week via my Instagram posts.

Stay tuned later on this week for a full post, but for now I'll just leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment