Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry "Everything" and Happy 2012!

To wrap up the holiday shoots this year, we wanted to do something special for our two grandmothers this Christmas.  So I, along with my husband, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and all my cousins, gathered today at a nearby park to take a quick family photo together.  Since it was incredibly cold and all we could think about was getting inside a nice warm house and stuffing our faces with lunch, we only braved it long enough to take just one photo.

From our family to yours, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry "Everything" and a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment