Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

J-E-T-S, Jets Jets JETS!!!

FINALLY, after years and years of wanting to go to an NFL game (the only professional sporting event I had yet to go to), I made it to Game 7 - Jets vs. Chiefs - at Metlife Stadium.  You may recall a few months back I had volunteered my services for the Taylor's Gift Foundation Fundraiser.  A silent auction was held during the event and I decided to take my chances and purchase a few tickets.  You would have thought I hit the Mega Millions jackpot with the reaction I gave when my ticket was called and I won 4 VIP Suite tickets to the game.  So excited to win the tickets but even more excited to experience my first NFL game in style!

So here's a little glimpse into my very first football outing.  It was an overall great day spent with my husband, brother and sister-in-law and I can't wait for the next game!


Here are your New York Jets!




The young-ins supporting their team.


National Anthem.


Opening kickoff and the game has begun.




The Flight Crew doing their thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment