Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall in Central Park

One of my favorite parts about Fall and about working in Midtown is that I can get out every now and then during my lunch break to take a stroll through Central Park.  I just love seeing the park change through the seasons but I personally think it's at its absolute most breathtaking during the Fall season.  Everyone in the park just seems so at ease, whether sitting on a bench talking, walking hand in hand along the trails or snuggling next to each other on top of a rock taking in the scenery.  Nothing beats Fall in Central Park!



I love all the different colors!

  


Spotted:  love in Central Park!



No comments:

Post a Comment