Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Portraits: Olivia Rae

On Saturday, I had the chance to spend a fun afternoon in Jersey City with Miss Olivia Rae, probably one of the cutest little girls you will ever lay your eyes on.  I swear I have never seen a child with so many different expressions on her face!  She was just so cheerful during my entire visit and definitely brought smile to my face this weekend.













The family dog wanted to join in for a few pictures







On our way down to the water - not a bad view right?

Mommy's little reindeer (I seriously think this is one of the cutest outfits ever!)





This little reindeer has had a long day...



3 comments:

  1. love the black and white shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great subjects - great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy and Ray LaureanoNovember 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    They are beautiful. But then our granddaughter is extraordinarily beautiful!

    ReplyDelete