Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, October 28, 2011

Snowy October?

Get ready for it Northeast!  The snow is a-coming and I for one could not be more excited!  Snowboarding, ice skating in the park, snowboarding, snowball fights, snowboarding.... can you tell I can't wait to get back on the mountain this year?

Well to put me and those snow-bunnies out there in the mood for the upcoming season, I'm going to revisit one of my favorite days of last winter.  No work + Snow + Hot Chocolates + nearby Park = SNOW DAY 2011!!!







And my favorite shot of the day.  The wind swept up the snow and swirled it all around Juniper Valley Park.  And just for an added bonus, this little dog decided to go for a run in the middle of it all.

1 comment:

  1. i can't to go snowboarding too! awesome pics jessie!!

    ReplyDelete