Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eastern State Penitentiary

Home to some of the most notable criminals in history, such as "Scarface" himself, Al Capone, the Eastern State Penitentiary now stands as a piece of history that visitors to the Philadelphia area should take the time to see.  Although my visit to the prison was to get the "you-know-what" scared out of me in the "Terror Behind the Walls" Haunted House (yes that's right, a haunted house in a real prison), I still had a few moments to appreciate the ruins between my screams of fright.

If you are visiting the Philadelphia area, you should definitely take in a tour here or if you are visiting in October, I highly recommend the "Terror" tour.

http://www.easternstate.org/








No comments:

Post a Comment