Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, March 21, 2011

Some recognition =)

My job runs a photography contest once per quarter.  Everyone is welcomed to submit their best photos and then 4 are chosen for people to vote for their favorite.  I was one of the lucky 4 this time around and just found out today that my photograph was chosen!  I took this photo on what I like to refer to as "Snow Day 2010" (when we had that big NYC snowstorm in December).  I was on my way over with some hot chocolates to meet some friends in Juniper Valley Park to go sledding (yeah, we're 5 years old).  On my walk over, this scene just caught my eye and I had to stop to take a picture.  As I was setting up my camera for the shot, a huge gust of wind blew through, swirling the snow around and making it even more beautiful.  A lady was in the park playing catch with her dog and he happened to make his way into the shot.  Thanks little guy because I think you made the photo that much more appealing to me.

((Snow Day 2010 - Juniper Valley Park))

No comments:

Post a Comment