Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, December 10, 2014

PORTRAITS 2014 | Esponda Sisters

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Nicole was the lucky winner in my recent giveaway for a Portrait Session and what better way to use it than to capture memories with your best friends - your sisters.  I was so happy to see that Nicole had won the session.  I have known Nicole for a few years now as she is the world's most fabulous hair stylist on the planet (seriously, if you live in the area, do your hair a favor and pay her a visit at Guys & Dolls in the Bronx - #nehair).  I feel like now I was able to pay her back for keeping my hair in check all these years =)

Nicole, Gina and Dom have to be the closest siblings I have ever come across.  Not only are they close, they could practically pass for triplets!  The girls have been wanting to get together for a photo for their mother and the timing couldn't have been more perfect as the holidays are just around the corner.  We met at my new favorite spot in Orchard Beach for the session on one of the last nice days we are going to have for a while.  To say this session was a blast would be an understatement.  It was so easy to photograph these girls not only because they are gorgeous but because they effortlessly connect with one another so naturally that I didn't need to give them much direction.

Move over Kardashians - the Esponda sisters have arrived!






The gorgeous Gina.

Youngest sister Dom - simply stunning.

Nicole is the picture of perfection.

Absolutely my favorite shot from the session! <333

I have to say a quick word about the meaning behind these next two photos because it's so touching.  The girls had another sister who passed away at a very young.  Someone had told their mother that every time you see a feather, that is your daughter's presence.  Ever since then, the girls and their mother are constantly coming across random feathers and it helps to remind them that their sister/daughter is always with them.  The second we stepped into their area where we were shooting, the girls spotted a feather on the pier and picked it up immediately.  It was incredibly touching to witness this and I am so happy to have captured this moment.














No comments:

Post a Comment