Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, August 1, 2014

NEWBORN 2014 | Mario + Family

One of my favorite families welcomed a new bundle of joy into their clan.  Ladies + Gentlemen, meet Mario!  From the second Claudia posted a photo of him the day he was born I could not wait to meet and hold this little guy.  He is too precious for words and such a peanut!




"I got your nose, Mommy!"




Daddy's little man <3







I CAN'T with these next photos.  When Claudia told me the idea she had for Mario's session, I died!  And thank god this was one of the few times we were able to get him to sleep during the session.  It's just amazing!





Representing his borough - go Yankees!







Poor Rocco wasn't feeling too good that day but he came down to take a family photo with his Mommy, Daddy, and baby brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment