Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, June 20, 2014

EVENT 2014 | Elsa's Baby Shower

My very dear friend Elsa is going to be a MOM in just a few short weeks (I can't believe how quickly the time flew!!!).  You might remember Elsa from her maternity session posted last month.

A few weeks ago, close friends and family gathered together to celebrate the Mommy to Be and the little girl we all can't wait to meet.  All the party planners did such an amazing job putting this event together.  I loved all the little details and the food was amazing!





Ummm, can we talk about how AMAZING this cake is!?!  Perfection!








Mommy and Daddy to Be have arrived!





All the girls enjoying the gorgeous weather!



All smiles!




As much as I hate being on the other side of the camera, I had to get a photo with my girl.  Love you Elsa xoxoxo



Showered with so many gifts for the baby girl!






I had to hook my girl up with a photo from her Maternity Session and of course, a New Kids on the Block onesie!






And then Grandma to Be made everyone in the room cry - thanks Cindy! =)


All the lovely ladies of the KRG!


Thanks again to all the party planners!  Elsa - we can't wait to meet that precious little girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment