Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NEWBORN 2013 | Isabelle Donna

My best friend makes cute babies!  I was so happy to be able to share the experience of being pregnant with my best friend, Stephanie, and to swap stories of swollen feet, aches and pains, and overall exhaustion.  She, like me, decided to not find out what she was having but I SWORE it was a boy.  Well I was wrong - on 8/8/13, she delivered the beautiful Isabelle Donna, making her family of 3 and family of 4.



I visited with Stephanie and baby Isabelle this past weekend for a little bit and snagged a few photos of Stephanie's newest bundle of joy.  And of course of big sister Emily!











Big sister Emily (how adorable is she?) wanted to take a few photos outside, so we headed down by the water.




<3 these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment