Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, April 25, 2013

YUM! | The Food of Tarrytown House

I recently visited the Tarrytown House to capture the deliciousness they serve up on a daily basis.  I was salivating throughout this entire shoot and you can tell why - everything looks absolutely amazing!

Do yourselves a favor and visit Tarrytown House firsthand and get a taste of heaven!

Tarrytown House Estate and Conference Center
49 E. Sunnyside Lane, Tarrytown, NY 10591
www.tarrytownhouseestate.com

I would also like to give a special shout out to my totally awesome assistant for the day, Jaime (my lovely, funny, and amazing sister in law).  Without you I would have not stayed hydrated throughout the shoot and I probably would have eaten everything =)











Don't forget to make your way downstairs to check out Cellar 49 - Tarrytown House's tavern at the mansion.  If you have a special event coming up, Tarrytown offers private dining in there Cellar Room.  I don't think I could concentrate on the food with all the wine surrounding me =)














And if you are one of the lucky ones you celebrate your big wedding day or other big event at Tarrytown, you will be treated to a delicious array of foods at Tarrytown's cocktail hour.












No comments:

Post a Comment