Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, February 14, 2013

PORTRAITS 2013 | Raymond Vincent 18-Month

18 months?  Really?  It seems like yesterday he was born and now he's walking around (uncontrollably), saying "Mama" and "Dada", and just making everyone around him constantly smile.

I give you my little buddy, Raymond Vincent!




Playing with firetrucks... just like his Daddy.

Mommy's little man.

What an evil look HA!

Look who's tall enough to dunk now!






<3 <3 <3 <3 <3







At first he didn't like snow, but I think he's made peace with it.


One of my favorite families <3




A little father/son stroll.

"You hold it right there, punk"










No comments:

Post a Comment