Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

St. John's Church in Knockainey

St. John's is the church located directly across from the street from my husband's aunt and uncle's bar.  I didn't get a chance to go inside the church but that didn't stop me from appreciating its beauty.  Here's a little tidbit I was able to find on the church.




St. Johns Church in Knockainey is one of Ireland most historical rural church. The church bell tower dates from circa 1600, and the 19th century church has beautiful stained glass windows, excellent acoustics, 17th century underground vaults and a graveyard containing centuries of mausolea. (http://www.ballyhouracountry.com).





No comments:

Post a Comment