Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Friday, May 27, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

I had the pleasure of going to the Yankee game this past Wednesday and seeing the new stadium for the first time.  Couldn't have ask for a better day or better company.  From start to finish, it was a good time had by all.  Shocking for me to say since I root for the Mets, but I know my mom, brother and sister (all die-hard Yankees fans) would have been proud of me as I cheered along.  I can't say I watched a lot of the game since the drinks were flowing, but I do know they won!


((on our way to the stadium))
((we have arrived))

((a tribute to the greats))

((snack time))

((enjoying the game))

((home run))


((packed stadium))


((cheers))

((my favorite guy at any baseball game))

((pretty sky))



((awwwww))


((on our way home))


((Manhattan bound))


No comments:

Post a Comment