Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

An ode to lovely weather...

Ahhhhh Spring seems to finally be upon us.  This kind of weather just relaxes me and puts me in such a good mood.  It also makes me crave all the fun things I can do when the weather is nice out...


((hanging in the backyard with friends))

((good ol' fashion game of beer pong))

((sipping an ice cold cerveza))

((the booze cruise))


((camping on the Delaware River))

((enjoying peaceful surroundings with friends))

Hello Spring.  I welcome you with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment