Contact

Welcome to the J. Ann Photography blog. Here you will be able to find more of my recent work from shoots and everyday life.

For more information, such as availability and pricing, please visit www.jannphoto.com or send an email to jannphoto@gmail.com.


Monday, February 28, 2011

A tribute to my nephew Ryan

Ryan Michael was born on Januray 19, 2009 (7lbs, 80z, 20in).  Since the moment I saw him I was head over heels.  The perfect mixture of two of the most amazing people I have ever known (yes Jaime and Mike, I mean you), Ryan has been a character since day one.  To be in his company means constant happiness and laughter.  He'll entertain you with his "Shakira-like" dance moves or sing you the same song over and over AND OVER again, but you will never tire of it.  He's the definition of a "Grandma's Boy", the next Yankee starter in the making (much to my dismay of being a Mets fan), and will possibly one day serenade the masses with his beautiful guitar playing.  I look forward to the many years ahead where this kid will never cease to amaze me.  Love you Ry Ry!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


((welcome to the world ryan))

((such a precious face))

((does he have his daddy's feet or mommy's?))

((can't get enough of those baby blues))

((a rocker in the making))

((always thinking))

((he likes Jordan's on Saturdays))

((he knows he's just too darn cute))

No comments:

Post a Comment